Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Birthday 43 My Love

    It's been 1 years and a half i've been loving this girl. Someone really special to me. Someone that grab my heart and toss me deep inside of feelings, i call it ,'LOVE'. I don't know how longer i can live in this world..maybe until tomorrow, or sooner or later...who know? i don't know. I surviving many things. From head to toe~ really greatful to this lovely and caring women (Carole) for keep saving me from falling.

    The Doctor said, whatever happen, dead or alive, they already do the best and max effort they can get to help me..if i am dying, thats my fate. Haha. I feel like the world turning to dark. I faint when i found out that the crisis of my body molecul broke almost 85%. I still remember at 21January2012, i faint at hospital. First time i was fainting and its shocked me. I never faint before. It's show that my body reach its limits.

    I don't know. This year maybe will be the first and last year i said happy birthday to her again. And trough all ages, i never gave her a special gift/present. All i can give is things called love. I wanna give her all the love i've got left. I want her to know, even if i am gone, i still loving her. Eternity! God, when i am die later, please protect my lovely women~ this women, don't ever hurt her.

   Dear Carole : I love you and the only things i want u to know is i really want to marry you even it takes 1 days of my limited life. But i got the answer already, soo i will not regret tou i feel a little sad. I cannot be with you. Happy birthday dear. Happy birthday to you. Trust me when i said i love you, it's real. nce and for all, maybe the last words from me, Happy birthday and i love you soo much.

    Sincere Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment