Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Flower Will Bloom Again ~

Even if love goes and pain comes
Even if my heart is drenched by my flowing tears
This moment right now is not everything
When time passes, everything else will pass
I believe spring will come

Even when my friends, who I thought would last forever
Leave one by one as time goes by
I know that there isn’t anything that won’t change
So I will let them go with a smile, I will let them go always


Flowers will bloom again even in my empty heart
When winter leaves and spring comes back
Flowers will bloom again even in my painful tears
Time will pass and in the end, love will come
Even if the thorns cut through my heart
Even if I lose warmth from the wind
You’re always in me
   
Flowers will bloom again even in my frozen heart
When the sunlight shines and the wounds heal, new skin will grow
Flowers will bloom even in my painful tears
When time passes, everything else will pass
A flower called you will bloom in my heart
 
P/S : All credit goes to myself. This is when i am feeling alone. Carole, i miss you already T_T




No comments:

Post a Comment