Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sigh.. I've cooked yesterday 12hour non stop at Yee Sin apartment. I prepared alots and 
i collect all the money for soo long just to celebrate this Birthday. I never once did
this to anyone else and actually this is my first time doing so..
I made cake myself, i cook alots of serving food. And i've booked one place, beautiful
places to date and lastly i've been dissapointed. 
But i still love you babe even this dissapointment grow bigger. I love you
and it's never ends. 

During this 29th January 2014 i just want you to know that i am the
very first person exactly 12AM say happy birth day to you while looking at your picture.
I want you to know that, On your birthday today, most people will wish that you earn lots of money, but I wish you wealth. Most people will wish you fun times but I wish you healthy times. Most people will wish you delight but I wish you pure joy. Most people will wish you many friends, but I wish that we always stay together. Happy Birthday!

May God bless you with all you desire. Wishing you a very Happy birthday. Enjoy every moment of your precious life.

Happy Birthday, sweetheart. I wish you all the success, happiness and love in the world.

I wish your birthday this year gives you more reasons to smile and to be thankful. Much love and blessings coming your way, my love.

When my hand is in your hand - my heart meets your heart. You've changed my life forever! Happy Birthday, sweetheart!


No comments:

Post a Comment