Friday, September 13, 2013

Day by Day`

My dear carole,
I was wrong..
I hate when you hurt..
I am thinking about you..Always ~


Leave
Yeah, Finally I realize that I am nothing without you
I was so wrong, forgive me
My broken heart like a wave
My shaken heart like a wind
My heart vanished like smoke
It can't be removed like a tattoo
I sigh deeply as if a ground is going to cave in
Only dusts are piled up in my mind
I thought I wouldn't be able to live even one day without you
But somehow I managed to live on (longer) than I thought
You don't answer anything as I cry out "I miss you"
I hope for a vain expectation but now it's useless
What is it about that person next to you, did he make you cry?
Dear can you even see me, did you forget completely?
I am worried, I feel anxiety because I can't get close nor try to talk to you
I spend long nights by myself, erasing my thoughts a thousand times
Don't look back and leave
Don't find me again and live
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
I become dull day by day
Oh girl I cry, cry
You're my all


p/s : Wake up and realize i miss someone T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment