Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Window ~

 Hello Visitor, currently i got 270 Follower all over th world. Thanks to all my follower
surely i give full credit of course and feedback to all of your inbox. But today, i feel very
very sad and even sadder unusually. This is a story that have an ending. Like night has it glow.
A shine of morning without sight. This maybe the last time....it's time to slow down...
Please kindly copy my all poems, i am very2 glad for you all to do it. Spread the words
of innosence love. Ok this is my poems. The title is "Window's". Which everytime i feel
sad, i sit near the window...when it's raining or hot even hotter...i still at window. Even
when i was in Hospital, my bed is near a window. Dark~ Night...i feel lonely...soo Lonely~

Window
                                                                                       

Strangely, I know better about the end so I’m sad, I’m sadder
When I look at you when I look at you
I see you for the last time, you’re still pretty, prettier
When I look at you when I look at you
Baby slow down, ma whole body is shaking
On a sunny day, it suddenly rains on this window
Rainy window
Baby calm down, my voice is shaking
The window that knows about the secrets of this silent night
Rainy window
No one knows about my heart, that I may look like I’m smiling but I’m really not smiling
When I look at you when I look at you
I can see you crying, love is painful, more painful
When I look at you, baby look at me
Look into your eyes, let it rain, let it rain
Look up at the sky, let it rain, let it rain
Rainy window ,Wash away the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment